Due to the second outbreak of the COVID-19, the demand for oxygen concentrators has surged. It can be used not only in hospitals but also at home.
Do you know the caution tips once you use it at home? This article will help you to get the points.
1. Choose the room where the indoor oxygen generator is most convenient to use, and it can be easily moved from one room to another with casters.
2. Do not place the oxygen generator in an environment where the airflow is blocked.
3. The oxygen generator should be placed in a ventilated place indoors and avoid direct sunlight. All sides should be more than 10cm away from walls, furniture, and the like. Avoid piles of carpets, heaters, electric heaters, or hot air ventilation equipment. Do not place the oxygen generator in a narrow range.
4. The oxygen generator shall not be placed in the following environments: near heat sources and light and dark fire sources, humid, unobstructed, smoke, and pollution, and the temperature are too high or too low.
5. The oxygen generator should avoid being placed in pollutants or smoke.
6. Do not place debris and water and oil containers on the top of the oxygen generator.
7. It is forbidden to place any sundries on the bottom of the oxygen generator, and it is forbidden to place the machine on a soft surface (such as a bed, a sofa) that can cause tilt or sink. Prevent the blockage of the inlet and exhaust ports from causing the temperature to be too high and causing the shutdown or the decrease of oxygen concentration. ). Prevent the blockage of the inlet and exhaust ports from causing the temperature to be too high and causing the shutdown or the decrease of oxygen concentration.
Previous: Three methods of Covid-19 detection